Pages

Saturday 31 August 2013

Missguided


I really am having a love affair with Missguided at the moment. I am known for scouring the internet 24/7 but at the moment I keep finding myself attracted back to Missguided. I absolutely adore these blue printed trousers and at just £20 they are a steal. I don't think I'm quite brave enough to wear with a crop top, but I definitely want. With regards to the two black dresses-what can go wrong. They are gorgeous and have already been added to my wardrobe. 

Today I headed into Manchester and had a day of shopping. Even the rain could not dampen my spirits; I was in seventh heaven. I was so impressed with River Island's new collection that I almost bought out the entire shop. I was most attracted to their shoe display. The new 'barely there' heels are beautiful and come in an array of colours. Similar to these black heels from Missguided they are perfect for the summer-to-autumn transition. 

See my instagram http://instagram.com/helenacartwright for more photographs and updates.

All items shown here are still on sale at Missguided and in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment